Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

WW 04.08.21

I'm on a roller coaster with my friends and they are scared to go under water because the roller coaster goes underwater they are screaming and we are at the rainbow end because we want to try it but there is a tunnel that opens and closes so the water doesn't go in the tunnel. This is in town and people are too scared to go on the roller coaster. There are some people that are not scared. My friends' names are Luisa Abbey Leata Iva Manaia Maggie. I'm in the first seat with Leata, my friend Maggie and Abbey are in the second seat and my friend Luisa and manaia are in the third one and my friend Iva is in the last one by herself because she wanted to be by herself. Luisa said she was scared to go under water because it might wet her. But Leata said there is a tunnel you're not going to get wet. Luisa said how do you know?'' Leata said because you don't get wet. Luisa said okay then i will stop screaming i believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.